Friday 30 March 2012


Devonport Connection Café  
Address
57 Victoria Rd
Devonport
North Shore City
09 445 8290

This local café is in Devonport has the looks and the space.  It can be a place to be enjoyed for families.  The only issue I had was Customer Service.  When we got there the girls behind the counter were busy doing what they were doing and it took them a while to notice us. 
After we were directed to a table we liked, the lady handed us out the menus and said that someone will come and take our order when we are ready.  We waited and waited but no one came to take our order so I had to go to the counter to place our orders.  The reply to my question, if someone is coming to take our orders, was: “No, you have to order at the counter”.  So there is no consistency in the advice customers get about how they should placing their orders. 


Food and Drinks
Eggs Benedict with bacon $13.90  Large Mocha $4.60
Although the amount of food on the plate was decent but the bread was not fresh at all.
 A bawl of large Mocha ordered came before the eggs benedict and it was a great coffee, I must say.  


Kiwi Burger $14.90  Orange Juice $4.00
The portion again was good, but the meat paddy looked like one of those precooked, frozen meat paddies which I’ve never been a fan of.  We I go to a local café or burger joint, I would like to see real handmade/homemade style meat paddy.

 So over all, I was not satisfied with the service nor with the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment