Saturday 3 March 2012

Hi,
I know there are a lot of food critics around who analyze different restaurants and take aways in great details but I just wanted to let everyone know the point of view of someone who just enjoys food as a consumer and not as professional food critic. 

I am still learning in how to maintain my Blog so please be patient with me and I welcome your constructive criticism and feedback so please email me your idea on masseeh1234@yahoo.com

There is a Facebook page for this Blog called "Auckland Food  Review" as well.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see someone writes about food places in Auckland in simple and understandable words. I like to read the details of your experience in dining in Auckland. The options are numerous for dining but it is always difficult to find a place which suits any particular occasion unless one has tried that restaurant previousely and knows what to expect. Keep up the good job.

    ReplyDelete